Alcoholics Anonymous has many A.A. members and service committees who are available to provide professionals and the greater community with information about Alcoholics Anonymous. A.A. has a long history of cooperating but not affiliating with outside organizations and being available to provide A.A. meetings or information about A.A. upon request.
Here are some of the many services that our members are able to provide:
- Bring an A.A. meeting to a treatment center
- Bring an A.A. meeting to a correctional center
- Provide speakers for professional organizations and trade groups
- Speak to employers and employees
- Speak to teachers and students
- Speak to clergy and congregations
- Speak at DUI schools
- Host a table at community health fairs and professional trade shows
- Provide Public Service Announcements for the media – To view some of them online, please click here.
About A.A. is our “Newsletter for the Professional.” It is published quarterly. To read the current and past issues online, please click here.
If you would like us to be of service to you, please email us and we will be happy to help.